Friday 3 August 2012

Unnatural child

My father was a Tory. My mother was a Tory. My brother is somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun, seemingly unaware that as a yurt dwelling, benefit cheating, illegitimate child having and deserting, non-working, washing-refusenik, mohawk-wearing-in-his-40s waster, he really ought to be hanging and flogging himself,  my cousins are Tory. I think my aunt was Liberal but from the libertarian extreme right wing side of the party.

I used to be a Tory until I grew up and started thinking about things. I can't help feeling that if I were still a Tory I'd be a lot less angry and depressed but however hard I try, I just can't. One of the things that worries me about the SNP is that I suspect an awful lot of them are really Tory at heart but with an overlay of hatred for the English.

No comments:

Post a Comment