Sunday 1 September 2013

Recently received

An email from a gentleman I had a date with a few weeks ago explaining he wouldn't be seeing me again because the evening lacked 'spark, humour and fun' and he was used to spending time with exciting, interesting people. This appears to rule me out.

I actually had a really good time.

I mentioned this to a 'friend' who said that she felt he might have a point and that I should attempt to be more fun.

The general impression I get from female friends is that there is something wrong with looking for a partner who you like, find attractive and who likes you for who you are rather than for a facade you glue on until you have them 'trapped'. I find this odd. Yet they are all with someone and I am not.

1 comment:

  1. Well, he is clearly not any sort of gentleman.

    What a bellend.

    ReplyDelete